Argyll and Bute Community Planning Partnership is committed to improving the lives and life chances of all our children and young people. As one of the key priorities of the Single Outcome Agreement, we want the rights and views of children and young people to influence and shape the development and delivery of services in Argyll and Bute.
Working together to achieve the best for children, young people and families this plan sets the direction and identifies the actions that all partners have committed to deliver in order to ensure that children and young people living in Argyll and Bute get the best possible start in life.
The timescale of the plan is three years and during this period the plan focuses on the key areas of ensuring that children and young people are:
- Safe – protected from abuse neglect and harm
- Healthy – in body and mind
- Achieving – getting the best of out of school and hobbies
- Nurtured – feeling secure and cared for
- Active and included – encouraged to take part in play and sport
- Respected and responsible – treated fairly and treating others with respect